Don’t dodge the puddles! A magical mix of forest, water and inviting trails to give you a satisfying taste of real off-roading.
Enchanted Forest Self-Driving Tour
- Single Buggy Ages 16+
- Double Buggy Driver: Ages 16+ • Passenger: Ages 3+
- 4-Seater Buggy Driver: Ages 18+ • 3 Passengers: Ages 3+
- Adult Quad Ages 16+
- Kid Quad Ages 12-15
Adventure level: SCENIC
On the 1-hour Enchanted Forest tour, you’re taken across the farmlands before entering the breathtakingly beautiful natural rainforest! You’re guided through narrow winding trails entering the heart of the forest and become immersed in tranquillity as rays of light penetrate through trees, exposing the vibrant colors of native greenery and showcasing the essence of what makes the West Coast region so unique to New Zealand.
- Fully guided tour through approximately 8 km of track
- Weather doesn’t hold us back; we go out in every kind of weather!
- Helmets and boots included
- We recommend bringing socks for your feet.
- In extra wet weather, everything you need to keep the water on the outside and you dry on the inside is included (optional).
- No experience or driver’s license necessary as our trained guides ensure you are given enough training to make sure you are safe and well equipped during your adventure.
- On Yer Bike Adventures can’t be beaten when it comes to flexibility and providing you with an adventure that can cater for any level of experience — from ages 3 to 103, we’ve got you sorted!
Quad Bike – 1 Person (Child 12+ – Adult 16+)
The 2WD quad bikes are the perfect option if you’re familiar with thumb-operated controls and desire a bit of a challenge as you wind your way through our course.
Single Buggy – 1 Person (16+)
The 4WD single-seater buggy is ideal for everyone from the most avid off-roader to the complete beginner, giving you complete control as you take whatever the course throws at you. Easy to operate and drives just like an automatic car.
Double Buggy – 2 People (Driver 16+ – Passenger 3+)
Take on the challenge with your partner-in-grime on the 4WD double buggy! Plenty of power yet easily driven, it’s an excellent option if you’ve got younger children or someone who doesn’t want drive.
4-Seater Buggy – 4 People (Driver 18+ – Passengers 3+)
With enough room for mum, dad, and the kids, or just four mates looking for adventure, the 4-seater buggy has space for everyone! Equipped with a roof for extra comfort and protection, the 4-seater is the perfect choice for larger groups wanting to have a go at it together!